Our Resourcing Methodolgy
We perform exhaustive searches for our clients using a range of different sources and methods to find and engage with candidates.
We actively engage and network with candidates ensuring we have up to date market information and a strong base from which to begin our search.
- Database (Over 6000 candidates on our internal database)
- Job Boards (CV Library, Reed, EmedCareers, Indeed etc.)
- Social Media (Facebook ,Twitter, Google Plus Instagram etc.)
- Professional Networks (Linkedin)
- Referrals (Previous & Current Candidate Referrals)
Active vs Passive
We find the majority of our candidates come from the ‘passive’ market. These are candidates that aren't actively looking for new jobs via Job Boards or any other means. These are candidates that we try to network with regularly in order to present them with relevant and interesting opportunities that align with their career and professional ambitions.
Our 3 Stage Recruitment Process
When we work with our clients we believe we are an extension of that business, representing them as a first point of contact with candidate. We have developed a detailed process from prescreening to post placement to ensure a successful outcome and long term retention.
- First Contact – We will contact the candidate directly via our many sources to arrange a convenient time to talk often in the evenings or on the weekends.
- Prequalification Call –This is where we understand the basics of the candidate and what will be of interest to them.
- Full Interview –Our Interviews are 30min + conversations with candidates either, face to face over Skype or on the phone. This is where we get to understand their background and skills in more detail.
- Send CV –We will send the candidate’s CV to the client with details notes as to why we think the candidate is relevant and other essential information such as salary, notice period and location.
- Arrange Interview – We gain information as to the availability of our candidate’s during our interview therefore making it easy and efficient to arrange.
- Interview Preparation – This is where we will talk through with the candidate what to expect and the kind of things to research in advance of the interview. While also gauging their interest level and motivation towards the role and company.
- Interview –We are happy to tailor our process to clients requirements whether that be telephone, Skype or face to face interviews.
- Interview Debrief –This is our chance to get that candidate’s initial feedback while it is still fresh. We also use this conversation to reinforce motivations and expectations of the role and company
- Pre Offer –This is to scope out candidates expectations against client expectations both short and long termand prepare them for the forthcoming offer.
- Offer–We will present the offer verbally and pending a verbal acceptance we will then pass contact info to the client so the paperwork can be sent directly to the candidate.