4 months ago
Stevenage Competitive + benefits + bonus Permanent
Job Reference: 934610
Our client, within the biotechnology field, are seeking an experienced Trainer to develop the company’s training and development programme. You will be responsible for managing and delivering training to staff to ensure continued compliance to GMP standards and regulatory expectations.
About the Role:
• Compile the annual GMP training program
• Act as Training Coordinator for the electronic Quality Management System; maintain and update training programs for all employees
• In collaboration with HR, deliver the internal Train the Trainer program for GMP training tasks
• Support the creation, delivery and update of training packages for aseptic operations, including (but not limited to) cleanroom use, gowning, material transfer, and cleaning and disinfection regimes
• Ownership of the GMP Induction training programme, including provision of refresher GMP training
• Participate in root cause analysis and deviation trending, translating requirements into enhanced training to improve right first time
• Collect, analyse and report training KPI for GMP activities
The Ideal Candidate will have:
• Practical experience in aseptic pharmaceutical manufacturing, including performing gowning, cleaning and disinfection activities
• Practical experience in performing training for GMP operations
• Practical experience in writing procedures to support GMP operations
• Experience of working with quality processes such as deviations, change controls or corrective actions
• Have strong Stakeholder communication skills to facilitate the creation and continuous improvement of training packages.
How to Apply:
If the above sounds like your ideal role and, you have the skills and experience as detailed above please send your CV in a word document format to Gareth Loveys on email@example.com or you can contact Gareth directly on +44 (0) 1403 577977.